Please read the No exceptions!!Detail page including all ride rules, before signing up for an event. Everything you need to know is on that page. Please note that the time limit for each event will be strictly enforced.
Important! Please Read Everything!
• Registration is available online via the link on this page . With our online registration you can pay with a Debit/Credit card. If you would like to pay by mail-in registration we will be posting a mail in registration form soon.
• The event will start 3/23/13 no matter what the weather.
• You cannot give your entry to another rider.
• A refund will be issued only if the race does not occur due to planning issues. In the case of fire or other natural disasters it will be up to Navigator Adventures wether a refund is given or a voucher for another Navigator Adventures event. We are not unreasonalble it is just that your registration fees are what make our events possible, so most of the fees will be spent to make it the the best event possible.
All registration will be Handeled through Active.com. At the bottom of this page just click the register now icon and you will be redirected to Active, where you can choose the event of your choice and pay. But act soon to take advantage of the early Registration prices. Also be sure to Follow us on twitter and Facebook because discount deals and challenges for FREE registration will be offered. Bring a picture ID and a print out of any confirmation Numbers and reciepts from Active.com to The Check In. You will not be allowed to receive your check-in bag and numbers without them.To participate in the race you will need to have checked in. As well you must sign a release of liability wavier either at the pre race check the day before the race or the morning of the race. Again with out this wavier you will not be able to participate in the race.
What is Included with your Registration
- Full SAG support: route maps, manned Aid Stations and vehicle support
- Start/Finish line festivities.
- A goody bag of awesome product samples, discount coupons and a one of a kind Event T-shirt made from 100% california grown Organic cotton.
- Please note that lunch is not included with your registration but we are working right now with vendors to provide some yummy grub at the Start/Finish.
- OH, and the most important thing included is an awesome experience!